Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WELCOME!

Welcome to Intro to Digital Photography Spring '08.

This Tuesday night class promises to teach us a ton about cameras, our subjects, and the science/art of photography in the next few months. I, loving to take photos and knowing zip about the camera, manual settings, or anything technical, will surely be more aware than ever before, and I can't wait!

Feel free to check in here, along with the rest of my class and our professor, Matt Barrick, to make comments and just see what we're up to. I'll try to include some info so that you can learn right along with me!

Until photo-blog #1, cheers!

2 comments:

Antonio Marcos said...

Ola visited your page and thought very interressante your pictures published, parabens


Antony Mark

Antonio Marcos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.