Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Emitting the studio vibe

Because of our studio project, it is likely that I will be taking a lot of my photos in or around the architecture building for the next few days...In order to capture some understanding of the studio atmospher and spaces, I took this photo of the main hallway off of which bustling studios, a computer lab, and print lab can be found. The termination point offers multi-level access to the auditorium, the largest gathering space in the architecture building. The dimly-lit models that hang along the corridor are a more traditional view of the architects work, while the skylight highlights the more current technological projects. The overall darkness of the photo, while not the original intent, makes this photo stand out to me. I think it is how the photo separates itself into separate sections by the lighting and perspective lines.

No comments: