Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pre-Game motion

I caught this image without the typical blur-motion of the ball or the subject...if only it was a second sooner so it didn't appear at first glance to be resting on the floor!

This one is better. I tried to go with the walking into the frame idea and it works because of her body positioning. I also caught the motion, which is the overall goal of the weekend of basketball shots.


once again 2/3, running into the center of the frame. If i were to crop at all, it would be to focus on the subject to get a glimpse of her facial expression. The excitement is priceless.

2 comments:

Andrew Gascho said...

I think this set of basketball pictures work a lot better then the ones in the previous post. Your positioning, close to the floor, makes the shots a lot more interesting. I really like the lighting as well.

Andrew Gascho said...

After looking at your page again, I thought I would clarify a bit. Your most recent basketball posts work better than "take 1." I like them a lot. That is what I was getting at in my previous comment.